Affiliate and support UK Athletics and your club.
Chorlton Runners are Affiliated for Road, Fell and X Country competition through England Athletics. We offer members the option of becoming affiliated runners by purchasing affiliated membership at the competitive rate of just £29. (As you will need to renew on the 1st April 2016 we are reducing the price for the rest of the year to £20/£15 respectively)
Registration with England Athletics brings a wide variety of benefits for athletes
- Personal profile page on Power of 10
- Reduced entry fees for UKA licensed road and multi-terrain events (minimum £2)
- Discounted products at Sweatshop such as £15 off Running Shoes, 20% off Spikes and Racing Shoes, 15% off Spring/Summer Apparel, 20% off Autumn/Winter Apparel, £15 off Cross Country/Trail Shoes. Spend over £75 on Autumn/Winter apparel (incl High Viz) and get £20 off Running Shoes and much more.
- Discounts on Athletics Weekly magazine, save £6 per year on a Junior Subscription or £12 per year on a senior subscription.
- 10% off athletics equipment from Eveque and Sunwise sunglasses and New Balance, 20-30% of Intercontinental Hotels, 15% off BUPA.
- You will be entitled to discounts on coaching courses including Athletics Leader, Assistant Coach, Athletics Coach, Children’s Coach and Coach in Running Fitness qualifications.
- Opportunities for you, (and at times your club or your school) to get involved in exclusive events and experiences
And importantly it enables you to opt to receive fortnightly bulletins on what’s happening in the sport including essential information for athletes. For the latest information read here.
Becoming an affiliated runner:
Your payment lasts from when you pay until 1st April then they are due again. On the first of April each year existing members are invited to renew then when renewals are complete we will examine the clubs capacity before offering further places. Please check facebook and the news feed on the website for availability. If the Buy Now button does not allow you to pay then affiliation is closed for the time being.
Step 1 – Pay your dues
Step 2 – Ensure you have fully completed our membership form
(select Affiliated Member from the Membership options button)